Day to day life of a dude.. Boring Details.. Life as it is.. And it aint Beauitful Like Roberto Benigni's(was his??)...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Year 3

April 29th is back... Its been 3 long years now, but the pain still rankles deep inside me, I wish this day didn't come.
This day is surely dreadful and marks third anniversary of my dear friend's passing away...Things have changed so much, i wish he was around to see it, I am sure he must have been delighted if he saw me & Priyanka... I am sure we would've had so much fun talking to and about Aman & more often then not pulling his leg... I am sure he and kanchan must have made an awesome couple... not to be,This day took it all away from us.. and all we could do today is wish this day was just another passing Wednesday in the month of April rather then being a day of heartbreaks and sorrow... Hopefully my cherubic friend's soul rests in peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home