Day to day life of a dude.. Boring Details.. Life as it is.. And it aint Beauitful Like Roberto Benigni's(was his??)...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Todi Dosti... Unanswered Prayers..

its a sad n disgustin day...the sun is shiningn after ages i have seen a weekend when its not raining..but my heart is pouring... life has moved me from seattle to new york.. and monoo...who would believe.. is no more..

with trembling hands i write this.. earlier this day when i saw kanchan's call i was scared.. i knew there could only be two things.. a good news or a bad one.. half scared and half expecting the good news i answered the phone only to listen to kanchan cry n i knew my worst nightmare.. the thought thats been haunting me for last 15-17 days had come true.. my frnd.. kanchan's fiancee.. the most jovial person i would ever see has left all of us..

just to stay in our memories forever.. it has been almost 2 years i saw him..n will never again.. my heart cries for my best buddy.. its a grave loss to so many ppl.. and how i hate being so far from monoo.. i wish i could see him before he left me.. kanchan.. aman.. every one.. and went to eternal sleep...

so many prayers.. so many requests to the unclement almighty have went unanswered.. does a 25 yr old has to go when fuckin 60+ thrive and flourish... damm god.. damm everythin, i wish this was a nightmare and when i get up i would see monoo n kanchan together and all of us pulling aman's legs...

me, aman n monoo.. never would there be such frndship.. never would be there those times... never would have i that trust in god..

May monoo's soul rest in peace, n his family and kanchan have the strength to overcome these tough times.. donno if i have that strength, i feel as if a part of my body.. my life system has left me..

we all loved u monoo... especially vijay and aman..bina batatye chala gaya .. chor dia yaar tune hame..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry vj... please be brave.. dont cry and dont be weak.. sab upar wale ke haath hai vj.. please be fine.. u need to stand strongly with kanchan and monoo's family.. if you'll cry how will you stop every one else's tears...
take care please..
samia

April 29, 2006 10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home